Besan Ke Ladoo Recipe
Check out the Besan Ke Ladoo Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Besan Ke Ladoo Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Besan Ke Ladoo Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 2 Cups Gram Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ghee
- 3/4 Cup Sugar, powdered
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom, powdered
- To garnish Almonds, blanched
- To garnish Pistachios, blanched
- In a kadahi (wok), melt the ghee and add the gram flour. Stir-fry over low heat.
- It takes about 30 minutes for the flour to get cooked through and it gets a pasty look when done.
- The color should be a light brown.
- Shut off the heat and leave the mixture to cool completely.
- If it does not cool entirely, it becomes moist when sugar is added.
- Add the sugar and cardamom and mix well by rubbing it with your open palm against the base of the bowl. Rub till blended thoroughly.
- Shape into tight, hard balls, pressing hard at every stage.
- At the final stage, keep it pressed a little longer, so that the surface becomes smooth.
- Decorate the top of each ball with almonds and pistachios. Serve.
- These ladoos can be stored for almost 4-6 weeks in an air tight jar.