Bhuni Mash Daal Recipe
Check out the Bhuni Mash Daal Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bhuni Mash Daal Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bhuni Mash Daal Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Maash ki daal 250 gm soak for 1 hour
- Butter 2 ounce
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion 1 medium thinly sliced
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- White pepper ½ tsp leveled
- Spring onion finely chopped with leaves 2 tbsp
- Crushed garlic 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes 2 chopped
- Green chilies 3 whole
- Green chilies 3 chopped
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 to 3 tbsp
- Soak daal for 1 hour, boil in 2 cups of water with ½ tsp haldi till daal ¾ done.
- Heat butter and oil, fry sliced onion till light golden, add crushed garlic, fry till light golden.
- Add chopped tomatoes with green chilies and all the seasonings, fry well.
- Add yogurt with spring onion leaves, fry mixture well.
- Add boiled daal with ½ cup water, simmer for 5 mins.
- Lastly add all spice, coriander leaves chopped and leave it on dum.