Bhuni Moong Daal aur Saag Recipe
Check out the Bhuni Moong Daal aur Saag Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bhuni Moong Daal aur Saag Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bhuni Moong Daal aur Saag Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- mong ki daal 1 cup
- Cardamoms 4
- Green Chilies 4
- Black Peppers 6 Whole
- Cloves of Garlic 6 Sliced
- Sliced Coriander 1 Bunch
- Sliced Soya Saag 1 Bunch
- Oil ½ cup
- Fenugreek 6 to 8 bunches
- Sticks 1 to 2 cinnamon
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a cooking pot, sauté 6 sliced cloves of garlic in hot oil till they turn golden brown.
- Then add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp red chili powder, 4 cardamoms, 6 whole black peppers, 1 to 2 cinnamon sticks and salt to taste and mix together.
- Drain away excess water of lentils and soya saag and add to spices mix.
- Sauté briefly and add salt to taste and 4 green chilies and allow simmering on low flame.
- When your cooking pot is filled with steam, add 1 tbsp butter and finely sliced coriander and serve.
Bhuni Moong Daal aur Saag Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Bhuni Moong Daal aur Saag Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.