Bohri Chicken Biryani Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Bohri Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bohri Chicken Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bohri Chicken Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Whole garam masala for boiling rice 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 7-8
- Cloves of garlic 7-8
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Potatoes 2
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Black cardamom 1
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Cloves 5-6
- Black peppercorns 5-6
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Salt 2 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Crushed browned onion 1
- Mace 1/4 tsp
- Nutmeg 1/4 tsp
- Green cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Saffron pinch
- Kewra essence 1 tsp
- Yellow food color
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 5-6
- Mint leaves 10-12
MethodsTo Boil Rice:
- Soak rice for 30 mints, drain and in boiling water, add 1 tbsp salt, and whole garam masala boil rice so they are half done.
- Add in a blender green chilies, garlic, ginger and make a paste.
- Heat oil.
- Add black cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, black peppercorns, 1 tsp cumin seeds, then sauté and add chicken.
- Then add ground masala and mix chicken.
- Add potatoes and mix.
- Add salt, haldi, Red chili. Add 1 cup little water to help and then add yoghurt and mix.
- Add browned onion, mace, nutmeg, green cardamom powder.
- Cover with lid, and let it cook on medium heat.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked, add chopped coriander leaves, green chilies and mint leaves, mix and cover.
- Once the water is evaporated and chicken is cooked, remove from heat.
- In the chicken pan, put the potatoes and chicken pieces against the sides of the pan, so that it forms a ring.
- There will be oil and masala left in centre of the pan.
- Then cover with the rice, without mixing.
- In a bowl dissolve yellow color, saffron, and kewra essence, and sprinkle over on one side of the rice.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tsp of oil over the rice as well.
- Cover with lid, and on very low heat, put the biryani on dum (steam) for 10 minutes.
Bohri Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Bohri Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.