Bohri Curry Recipe | Rida Aftab
Check out the Bohri Curry Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bohri Curry Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bohri Curry Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boneless Chicken ½ kg
- Potatoes 2
- Tamarind Pulp 1 cup
- Almonds 10
- Cashew Nuts10
- Peanuts 1tbsp
- Sesame Seeds 2 tbsp
- Onion Paste 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
- Button Red Chilies 6
- Dessicated Coconut 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Stock 2 cup
- Coriander Leaves, Green Chilies as required
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- In a blender,add almonds, cashew nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, button red chilies blended well.
- In a pan, heat oil add ginger garlic paste, masala powder, turmeric, salt, cumin seeds, dessicated coconut and fry well.
- Then add potato cubes, stock and cook on low flame.
- When potato are tender, add boneless chicken and cook for 10 minutes.
- When fish are tender, sprinkles coriander leaves and green chilies .
- And serve.
Bohri Curry Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Bohri Curry Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.