Cashew Chicken Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Cashew Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Cashew Chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Cashew Chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Soy sauce (divided) 3 tbsp
- Corn flour (divided) 4 tsp
- Boneless chicken breast (cubed) 1 kg
- Chicken stock 1/2 cup
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil (divided) 2 tsp
- Chopped onion 3/4 cup
- Chopped celery 1/2 cup
- Chopped capsicum 1/2 cup
- Grated ginger 1 tbsp
- Minced garlic cloves 2
- Chopped green onions 1/2 cup
- Chopped roasted cashews sautéed 1/4 cup
- For Rice:
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Chopped onion 1/2 cup
- Grated ginger 2 tsp
- Rice 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce,2 teaspoons corn flour, and chicken in a large bowl; toss well to coat.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, remaining 2 teaspoons corn flour, stock, oyster sauce, and honey in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in. Add chicken mixture to pan; sauté 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan.
- Add onion, celery, and capsicum to pan; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Return chicken mixture to pan; sauté 1 minute. Stir in stock mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with green onions and cashews. Serve with sautéed Rice:
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add 1/2 cup chopped onion and 2 teaspoons grated peeled ginger to pan; sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup water, 1/2 cup rice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until rice is done. Serve hot.
Cashew Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Cashew Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.