Chicken Chowmin Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Chicken Chowmin Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Chowmin Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Chowmin Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Chicken Chowmin by Shireen Anwar recipe by Shireen Anwar is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Masala Mornings” on Masala TV only.
- Chicken Boneless (cut into strips) 300 g
- Cabbage (cut into strips) 1 cup
- Carrot (cut into slices) 1 small
- Spring onion (cut into strips) 1 pcs
- Cooking oil 5 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Ginger (sliced) 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Bake parlor spaghetti and bake parlor sachet (inside the pack)
1. Boil pasta in salted boiling water for 5-7 minutes or till tender.
2. Rinse under cold running water.
3. Drain. Add 1 tbsp of oil to pasta. Mix well and set aside.
4. In a pan, add remaining oil and heat to medium hot.
5. Add garlic and ginger and fry for a minute.
6. Add chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add all the vegetables and Masala sachet.
8. Cook for a minute.
9. Add pasta and fold serve hot.
Chicken Chowmein is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more chowmin recipes by Shireen Anwar, keep browsing Masala TV.
Chicken Chowmin Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Chowmin Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.