Chicken Jhatpat Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Chicken Jhatpat Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chicken Jhatpat Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chicken Jhatpat Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken Fillet 4
- Onion 2
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Capsicum cubes 8
- Lemons 2
- Whole red chili 8
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- Cut the chicken fillet in small pieces, add in 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp white vinegar, ½ tsp soya sauce and some salt.
- Cook it for 1 minute.
- Take ½ cup oil in the pan; add in the marinated chicken and cook it till the water dries.
- Add in 2 lemon juice, 1 tsp roasted and crushed cumin and 1 tsp crushed black pepper.
- Simmer it.
- Shallow fry capsicum cubes, onion cubes, whole red chilies in the frying pan.
- Add in some salt and sugar.
- Stir fry it and add in chicken.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
Chicken Jhatpat Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chicken Jhatpat Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.