Chocolate kay Laddu
8 months ago
- Chocolate Chips 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Almomds 100 gms
- Cardamoms Powder ½ tsp
- Khoya 500 gms
- Sugar Powder 1 cup
- Coco Powder ½ cup
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- In a pan, add khoya, sugar powder and mix well.
- When sugar dissolve then mix well with the help of wooden spoon.
- Now add ghee and removes from the stove.
- Then add chocolate chips, finely chopped almonds, cardamoms powder, coco powder and mix well.
- After this, grease hands and make laddu.
- Chocolate kay Laddu is ready.