Dhaba-Style Chicken Bharta Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Dhaba-Style Chicken Bharta Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Dhaba-Style Chicken Bharta Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Dhaba-Style Chicken Bharta Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Dhaba-Style Chicken Bharta Recipe tastes so good that you’ll be left in awe of how amazing a Chicken Bharta can taste.
- Chicken 400 grams
- Chopped onion 2
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Cream 4 tbsp
- Cashew nuts paste 8 Cashew nuts
- Yogurt ¾ cup
- Small cardamom 4-5
- Cumin powder 1 ½ tsp
- Butter ½ cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Dry fenugreek 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Crushed whole coriander 1 tsp
- Bay leaves 1
- Boiled eggs 2
- Green coriander as required
- Green chilies as required
- Boil & chopped tomatoes 3
- Green chili 2-3
- All spices powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 ¼ tsp
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Cream for garnishing
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat butter and oil in a pan.
- Fry small cardamom, bay leaves and onion in it.
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomato, green chili, salt, turmeric and yogurt.
- Add in masala and roast it.
- Then add chicken, all spices powder, cumin powder, dry fenugreek, cashew nuts paste and 2 tablespoons of cream; mix it well.
- Leave it for steaming for 5 minutes.
- Dish it out and garnish it with the rest of cream.
- Top it with boiled eggs, green chilies and green coriander and onion rings.
- Serve it hot and fresh!