Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This eggless tutti fruitti cake is the best cake to have with a cup of tea and it is super easy to make, even newbies in baking can make this cake!
- Flour 1 cup
- Whole wheat flour 2 tbsp
- Semolina 1 tsp
- Milk powder 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 1tsp
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- Butter 80 gm
- Milk as required
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Baking powder 1tsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Tutti frutti ½ cup
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Food color ½ tea spoon
- Vanilla essence 1tsp
- Cardamom powder 1tsp
- White vinegar 1tbsp
- Salt Pinch
- Flour for dusting 1tbsp
• Mix together the flour, wheat flour, semolina, corn flour, milk powder, cardamom powder, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
• In a separate bowl, mix raisins and tutti fruit with flour.
• Beat butter in a bowl. Add in sugar, yogurt, condensed milk, all the dry ingredients that you had assembled earlier, tutti fruity, raisins and vanilla essence. Mix these ingredients with a spatula and then beat it.
• Add in the milk and vinegar.
• Grease the pan with butter and dust it with flour.
• Pour the batter into a greased and lined loaf tin and tap well.
• Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees c for 30 to 35 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean, when the cake is done.
• Let the cake cool, then take it out the pan and serve it.
Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .