Honey Wings Recipe | Food Diaries | Zarnak Sidhwa | Fast Food
Check out the Honey Wings Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Honey Wings Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Honey Wings Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
This honey wings recipe is absolutely delicious and a perfect addition to any appetizer plate.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Honey Wings,Indonesian Croquettes and Whole Wheat Buns Recipes. This show of Food Diaries with Chef Zarnak Sidhwa aired on 23 January 2020
1 kg Chicken wings
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
3 tablespoons Honey
1 tablespoon Soya sauce
1-1/2 teaspoons Curry powder
1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 tbsp Chili garlic sauce
as required Oil
for dipping Sweet thai chili sauce
• Toss the wings with the salt and pepper, and then heat oil.
• Cook the wings in it till done.
• Stir the honey, soya sauce, curry powder, cumin powder, chili garlic sauce and Tabasco sauce together.
• Toss the chicken wings to coat.
• Serve with a small bowl of sweet Thai chili sauce, for dipping.
1/8 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1 Onion, chopped
1 cup Chicken minced
3 cloves Garlic
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg powder
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
as required Red chilli flakes
Ingredients for Coating:
1 cup Flour
1 cup Breadcrumbs
• To the cooled mashed potatoes add nutmeg and white pepper.
• Break the egg in.
• Heat butter, add in the chopped onions and sauté.
• Add the chilli flakes, garlic, chicken mince.
• Once mince is done, add in the mashed potatoes.
• Once it is done, let it come down to room temperature.
• Next, roll into balls and shape them into croquettes.
• Fill a bowl each with flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs separately.
• Roll the croquette around in the flour first and shake off the excess flour, next in egg and breadcrumbs.
• Refrigerate for a while.
• Heat oil in a deep pan. Fry till golden.
• Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
1 cup Whole wheat flour
1 cup Flour
2 teaspoons Yeast
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoons Honey
2 tablespoons Butter
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Ingredients for Brush:
1/4 cup Milk
2 tablespoon Honey
• Attach the dough hook to a stand mixer and into the bowl add the flour, yeast, honey, salt, butter and milk.
• Knead the dough until all the ingredients come together.
• Add a little water if required to bring it together.
• Once it comes together, knead well for another 10 minutes and place the dough in a greased bowl.
• Cover the bowl and allow dough to rise, about 2 hours.
• After the first rise, make 6 round smooth balls and place it in a baking pan with side rims.
• Cover with a lid or a cloth and allow the dough to rise for the second time for another 1 hour.
• Combine honey and milk and once the buns have risen, brush the honey milk mixture over the buns.
• Bake at 180 degrees c for 20 to 30 minutes until it forms a nice brown crust on the top.
• Once done, remove the buns from the oven and enjoy.
Honey Wings Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Honey Wings Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.