Hong Kong Crispy Chow Mein Recipe | Dawat | Abida Baloch | Chinese food
Check out the Hong Kong Crispy Chow Mein Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Hong Kong Crispy Chow Mein Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Abida Baloch at Masala TV show Dawat. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Hong Kong Crispy Chow Mein Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
This Chow Mein recipe will give you authentic Chinese taste and unique flavor as it is made of crispy egg noodles.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Hong Kong Crispy Chow Mein and Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipes.This show of Dawat with Chef Abida Baloch aired on 23 January 2020.
- Egg noodles 1 packet
- Prawns 300 gm
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cornflour 4 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tsp
- Mushroom 1/2cup
- Broccoli 1/2cup
- Carrot 1/2cup
- Chili oil 2 tbsp
- Fresh ginger (julienned) 2 tsp
- Scallions (julienned) 2
• In a wok, boil noodles.
• Then add salt and corn flour.
• Now in a pan heat oil, spread evenly and fry until crispy.
• Then place it in a serving dish.
• Now heat oil in a pan and sauté prawns with salt and pepper.
• Then add vegetables and sauté well.
• Now add soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger and chili oil. Mix well.
• In the end serve with crispy noodles.
- Chicken boneless 300 gm
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Cooking oil 3 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp
- Carrot 1
- Green capsicum 1
- Pineapple 1/2cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Tomato (seedless) 1
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Rice for serving
• In a bowl add chicken, salt, pepper and corn flour.
• Then heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken well.
• Now in a wok heat oil add garlic, carrot and green capsicum.
• Cook well.
• Then add pineapple, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, tomato ketchup along with 1/2cup water. Cook well.
• In the end add chicken pieces, garnish with sesame seeds and serve with rice.
Hong Kong Crispy Chow Mein Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Hong Kong Crispy Chow Mein Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Abida Baloch at Masala TV show Dawat. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Abida Baloch.