Imli Qeema Recipe
- Mutton minces 1/2kg
- Tamarind pulp 1cup
- Onion 3
- Garlic 1tbsp
- Ginger 1tbsp
- Whole red chili 15
- Salt 1-1/2tsp
- Oil 1/3cup
- Cumin 1tbsp
- Coriander 1tbsp
- Tomato 6
- Heat oil and fry onion, ginger and garlic.
- Now in a separate pan add whole red chili in 2 cups of water and cook for 15mins and they are soft
- Now Add them in a blender with crushed onions.
- Now add chicken mince and fry for 15mins.
- Then add tomatoes, 3cups of water and salt
- when it boils cook it o medium flame for 20mins.
- Now in it add Tamarind pulp, cumin and coriander to cook for 10mins more and then serve it hot.