Karahi Qeema Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Karahi Qeema Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Karahi Qeema Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Karahi Qeema Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Coarsely cut mince ½ kg
- Onion 1 large sliced
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp heaped
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- White cumin roasted and crushed 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Tomatoes chopped 4
- Green chilies chopped 4
- Ginger julienne 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Coriander leaf chopped 2 tbsp
- Mint leaf chopped 10
- Spring onion chopped with leaf ½ cups
- Heat oil fry onion light golden, add ginger garlic paste, with mince, salt, chili powder, and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook till mince half done.
- Now add remaining seasoning half cup water, cover and cook until mince tender.
- Lastly add ginger julienne green chilies, coriander leafs, spring onion chopped leave it at dum.
Karahi Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Karahi Qeema Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.