KOYLA KEEMA BIRYANI Recipe
Check out the KOYLA KEEMA BIRYANI Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best KOYLA KEEMA BIRYANI Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check KOYLA KEEMA BIRYANI Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boiled rice ½ kg
- Beef minced ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Behari kabab masala 1 packet
- Brown onion ½ cup (crushed)
- Green chili 6 (grinded)
- Oil ½ cup
- Tomato 3 (sliced)
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves ½ cup (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Coal to smoke
- Ingredients for Curd Layer:
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Yogurt 3 tbsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Mint leaves 8
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- FOR CREAM CURD LAYER:
- Blend all together and keep aside.
- Marinate mince with raw papaya, ginger garlic paste, yogurt
- Add behari kabab masala, fried onions, crushed green chili paste and keep it for few hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook marinated beef till done.
- Add in tomato slices, add in cream, coriander leaves and give smoke of coal.
- In a casserole dish put 2 tbsp ghee, half boiled rice topped with mince
- Blended curd layer topped with remaining rice mint and coriander leaves.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes on 180 degrees.
KOYLA KEEMA BIRYANI Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete KOYLA KEEMA BIRYANI Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.