Makhni Daal Sabzi Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Makhni Daal Sabzi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Makhni Daal Sabzi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Makhni Daal Sabzi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Makhni Daal Sabzi is a twist to your old daal chawal combination. It is not just daal, but it has vegetables in it as well. Try this divine tasting daal and let us know how did you like it?
Ingredients for rice:
- Boiled split green gram 1 1/2 cup
- Split bangal lentils ¼ cup
- Boiled black gram ½ cup
- Boiled chopped tomatoes 2
- Crushed ginger and garlic 1 tbsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt As per taste
- Red chili powder As per taste
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Boiled potatoes 1
- Boiled peas ¾ cup
- Boiled carrot 1
- Cream 4 tbsp
- Chopped green coriander 1 tbsp
- Asafetida 2 pinches
- Red chilies 3-4
- Bay leaf 1
• Cook all pulses that are already boiled with salt, chilies, bay leaf, turmeric and tomatoes in 2 cups of water for half an hour.
• In a fry pan heat butter and oil add crushed ginger garlic and red chilies. Fry it well.
• Add asafetida, potatoes, peas and carrot fry well.
• Place the mixed pulses back on the stove and mix in the vegetables mixture. Let the pulses thicken
• Add cream in pulse mixture cook well. When it becomes thick garnish with cream and green coriander.