Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe
Check out the Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken Legs 2
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Cream ½ cup
- Green Chili Paste 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder ½ tsp
- White Pepper Powder ½ tsp
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- For Garnishing:
- Vegetables as required
- Take a mixing bowl add 2 pieces of chicken legs and 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- Add 1/2 cup of yogurt, ½ cup cream, 2 tbsp of green chili paste, ½ tsp of cumin powder, ½ tsp white pepper powder
- Add 1 tbsp of corn flour and a pinch of salt make a marintion.
- And marinate the chicken legs.
- Then steam the legs on coat stone with low flame or bake it and steam with coal
- Dish out the chicken serve with as required vevetables.
Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Gulzar Hussain at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Gulzar Hussain.