Oreo Brownies Recipe
Check out the Oreo Brownies Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Oreo Brownies Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Oreo Brownies Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 2 ounces chocolate, chopped
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch of salt
- 6 Oreo cookies, chopped
- For the frosting:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Melt butter and chopped chocolate Stir in the sugar and vanilla essence, then let cool.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture, stirring a few times before adding the egg and milk.
- Mix together well until flour is no longer visible in the batter.
- Pour into the greased loaf pan and bake at 180 degrees C for 25 minutes.
- To make the frosting, beat together all ingredients except for the cookies until light and fluffy.
- Finally, stir in the crushed cookies. When completely cool, frost the brownies and serve.
Oreo Brownies Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Oreo Brownies Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.