Shaljam Gosht Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Shaljam Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Shaljam Gosht Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Shaljam Gosht Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Shaljam Gosht is Desi winter favorite that you can learn to ace at home. This recipe is the ultimate guide to make a scrumptious tasting Shaljam Gosht!
- peeled & cubed white turnip ½ kg
- Boiled mutton ½ kg
- Fried onion 2
- Lemons 2
- Green chilies 3
- Chopped coriander leaves as required
- Oil ½ cup
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder to taste
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lemon 1
- Water as required
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Julienned ginger as required
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Lemon wedges for garnishing
- In a pan add mutton, oil, ginger garlic paste and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add onion, turnip, turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder, salt and hot water and till oil is separated.
- Add yogurt and all spice powder; cook it well.
- Add chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and lemon wedges.
- Serve it hot and fresh!