Sugar Free Kheer
2 years ago
- Milk 1 liter
- Dates (deseeded) 1 cup
- Walnuts 2 tbsp
- Almonds 2 tbsp
- Pistachios 2 tbsp
- Raisins 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 2 pinch
- Saffron as required
- Rice powder 1 tbsp
- Silver sterling leaves as required
- Clarified butter 2 tbsp
- Boil milk well. Now add water in rice paste then mix in milk and cook well.
- Now take seed out of dates and make paste with ½ cup water.
- Also add raisins. Grind almonds, pistachios and walnuts separately.
- When rice get mixed well then add dates paste, raisins, pistachios
- Add almonds, walnuts, clarified butter and cardamom powder and cook till it gets thick.
- Now dissolve saffron and add now take out in dish and garnish with chandi warq.