Veg Sandwich Recipe | Quick Recipes
This simple and healthy veg sandwich is a great option for quick dinner fix and take-away lunch. Must try!
- White bread slices 6
- Green chutney ¼ cup
- Thinly sliced cucumber 1
- Thinly sliced tomato 1
- Steamed and sliced potato 1
- Thinly sliced onion 1
- Thinly sliced green peppers 1
- Thinly sliced beetroot 1
- Ketchup 1tbsp
- Chat masala to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Apply up to 1 tablespoon of chutney level on one side of the bread.
- Take one slice and start layering veggies over the chutney side.
- Start with steamed veggies. Then layer over cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Finally layer onions and bell peppers making sure you have a nice flat layer of veggies.
- Sprinkle with chat masala or salt & pepper.
- Finally place the second slice of bread chutney side down over the veggies.
- Cut the sandwich in half lengthwise or diagonally and serve hot with ketchup.