Vegetarian Korma Recipe | Food Diaries | Masala TV | Zarnak Sidhwa | Desi Food
Check out the Vegetarian Korma Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Vegetarian Korma Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Vegetarian Korma Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Vegetarian Korma is one amazing dish that will make your day. Give it a try today!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Vegetarian Korma and Sweet Lassi Recipes. This show of Food Diaries with Chef Zarnak Sidhwa aired on 12 October 2021.
- Tofu or paneer (cut in cubes) 1 lb
- Onions 4 medium
- Tomatoes 3 large
- Oil ¼ cup
- Ginger paste 1.5 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1.5 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
- Lemon or lime 1
- Eggplant ½ lb
- Carrots ½ lb
- The Spices:
- Cloves 7 pieces
- Green cardamoms 7 pieces
- Pepper corns ½ tsp
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 2 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Almonds for garnish
- Fresh coriander for garnish
1. Make a paste of the onions and tomatoes
2. Fry the Tofu or paneer in oil until golden brown,
3. Add the spices and fry for additional 2 min.
4. Add the onion, ginger, garlic and tomato paste and let it fry for 5 min.
5. If needed add some water and let it simmer for 15-20 min.
6. Add yoghurt, salt and lemonjuice to taste and simmer for 2 min
7. Chop almonds and coriander, prepare and serve the dish
Serve with bread and or Green lentis for more protein.
Add even more vegetable if desired, eggplant, zucchini, potatoes etc.
- Chilled Yogurt 2 cups
- Chilled Water or Milk 1 ½ cups
- Sugar 5 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder 1 tsp
- Rose Water 2 tsp
- Husk 2 tbsp
- Ice Cubes as required
- Sliced Dry Fruits 2 tbsp
In a blender add everything and blend well. Pour in the serving glasses, garnish with sliced dry fruits and serve chilled.
Vegetarian Korma Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Vegetarian Korma Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.