Anday Walay Biscuits Recipe
Check out the Anday Walay Biscuits Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Anday Walay Biscuits Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Anday Walay Biscuits Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Butter 2 oz
- Caster sugar 2 oz
- Yellow color a pinch
- Egg 1
- Lemon Essence 3 drops
- Flour 3 oz
- Beat butter and caster sugar till creamy.
- Add yellow color and beat.
- Add egg and beat with lemon essence.
- Fold in sieved flour (if the batter is thin add 1 tbsp more flour).
- Put mixture in a piping bag without any nozzle and pipe tiny cookies on a floured tray (tray should not be greased).
- Bake on 120 degrees C for 15 to 20 mins till crispy.