Balti Achari Murgh Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Balti Achari Murgh Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Balti Achari Murgh Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Balti Achari Murgh Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boneless Chicken (julienned) 2 cups
- Oil ¼ cups
- Dried Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Chili Powder 1 tsp heaped
- Achari Masala 2 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies Chopped 2
- All Spice ½ tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp leveled
- Water 1 cup
- Kalongi 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds ½ tsp
- Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds 1 tsp
- Coarsely grind kalongi, meethi dana, rai dana and fennel seeds together.
- Now heat oil add dry red chilies then add ginger garlic, stir fry for 1 min.
- Add coarsely ground spices, stir and fry for 1 min.
- Add in chicken with chili powder, turmeric, salt and all spice.
- Fry for 10 min.
- Lastly add Achari masala chopped coriander and green chilies.
- Served with paratha or puri.
Balti Achari Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Balti Achari Murgh Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.