Barbecue Chicken Burger
2 years ago
- Chicken boneless 250 grams
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Mustard paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Barbecue sauce 6 tbsp
- Burger buns 3
- Cheese slices 3
- Ice berg (shredded) 1 cup
- Tomato slice 2
- Onions rings 1 medium
- Potatoes (cut in to chips) 2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp
- Make Chicken boneless mince then add garlic powder
- Add 3 tbsp of barbecue sauce ,bread crumbs ,mustard paste ,salt and black pepper mix .
- Now make three patties and heat some oil in a pan and fry for 10 minutes and set aside .
- Then keep slices and spread the mayonise .
- After this iceburgh and tomatoes slices keep on chicken patty
- Now onion rings and barbecue sauce on toast
- Then ready burger then pototoes chips fry in oil and serve with burger .