Chana Batata Chaat Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Chana Batata Chaat Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chana Batata Chaat Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chana Batata Chaat Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Chana Batata Chaat recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar
- Chickpeas 250 gms soaked overnight with 1 tsp soda and boil next morning
- Oil ¼ cup
- Cumin (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Potatoes 2 large peeled cubed and boiled
- Spring onion 2 chopped with leaves
- Yogurt ¾ cup whipped
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp heaved
- Salt ½ tsp leveled
- Tomato 1 chopped
- Coriander and green chilies chopped as required
- Ingredients for Imli chutney:
- Tamarind pulp 1½ cup
- Gur 4 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Sev and papri for garnish
Method for chutney:
- Cook altogether in a sauce pan till thick.
- Method for chaat:
- Heat oil add cumin, boiled channay and boiled potatoes. Stir for 5 mins. Remove from heat. Add chutney half cup with all other seasonings and ingredients. Mix all well. Garnish with chopped coriander green chilies, sev and papri.
Chana Batata Chaat recipe is all ready to be served now. For more channa chaat recipes, fruit chaat recipes by Chef Shireen Anwar, keep browsing Masala TV.
Chana Batata Chaat Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chana Batata Chaat Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.