Chanay ki Daal ka Halwa Recipe
Check out the Chanay ki Daal ka Halwa Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chanay ki Daal ka Halwa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chanay ki Daal ka Halwa Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Split Yellow Gram ½ kg
- Sugar 2-1/2 cup
- Green Cardamoms 8
- Full Cream Powder Milk 2 cup
- Almonds (finely chopped) 10
- Pistachios (boiled & chopped) 15
- Oil/Clarified Butter 2-1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Walnuts (finely chopped) as required
- Khoya as required
- Wash Split Yellow Gram with luke warm water, now boil it then grind it in chopper.
- Heat oil or clarified butter in a wok add sugar with green cardamom powder.
- Add ground gram in the wok and cook it well till it turns slightly brown.
- When sugar syrup starts appearing on top add powder milk and walnuts. Fry well
- Grease a platter and remove halwa once it starts giving out oil.
Chanay ki Daal ka Halwa Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chanay ki Daal ka Halwa Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.