Cholay ka Salan Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Cholay ka Salan Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Cholay ka Salan Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Cholay ka Salan Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Cholay ka Salan by Zubaida Tariq recipe by Zubaida Tariq is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Handi” on Masala TV only.
- Chickpeas ½ kg
- Red Lentils ½ cup
- Tomatoes 2
- Onions (finely chopped) 2-3
- Coriander (ground) 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Cumin (roasted) 1 tbsp
- Clarified Butter 1 tbsp
- All Spice (ground) 1 tsp
- Tamarind Pulp ½ cup
1. Soak ½ kg chickpeas all night in luke warm water.
2. Now boil red lentils and chickpeas.
3. When chickpeas are almost daal add 1 tbsp sodium bi carbonate (khanay ka soda).
4. Now heat calrified butter in a pan and add 1 tomato, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp red chili powder, salt, 1 tbsp roasted cumin
Cholay ka Salan by Zubaida Tariq is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more salan recipes by Zubaida Tariq, keep browsing Masala TV.
Cholay ka Salan Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Cholay ka Salan Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.