Dumpukht Behari Kabab Recipe | Tarka | Rida Aftab | Desi Food
Check out the Dumpukht Behari Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Dumpukht Behari Kabab Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Dumpukht Behari Kabab Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Dumpukht Behari Kabab are just what you want to have when you want something desi, epic and spicy!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Dumpukht Bihari Kabab ,Zeeray Walay Chawal and Achaari Pasta Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 10 July 2020.
- Undercut Beef Fillet ½ kg
- Papaya 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Fried Onion ½ cup
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 1tsp
- Coriander Leaves 2 tbsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Toothpicks 6
- Oil ½ cup
- Red Chili 1tsp
- Cumin Seeds (roasted) 2 tsp
• Marinate Undercut Beef Fillet with Ginger Garlic Paste, Red Chili, Salt and leave it half an hour.
• Now in a pan, add fried onion, cumin seeds, green chilies, coriander leaves, lemon juice, cream and mix.
• In Undercut Beef Fillet
• After this, in a pan, heat oil add Undercut Beef Fillet and fry.
• Dumpukht Bihari Kabab is ready.
- Rice (soaked) ½ kg
- Onion 1
- Button Red Chilies 10
- Ginger, Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves 6
- Cumin Seeds (roasted) 2 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
• In a pan, heat oil and fry the onion.
• Now add ginger garlic paste, button red chilies, salt, turmeric powder, curry leaves and fry well.
• Then add water and soaked rice and let it cook. When rice simmer, add fried cumin seeds and cover it for 10 minutes.
• Zeeray Walay Chawal are ready.
- Mince 1 kg
- Ridged Elbow 1 packet
- Tomatoes 250 gm
- Green Chilies 10
- Coriander Leaves ½ bunch
- Oil ½ cup
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Tamarind Pulp 2 tbsp
- Achaari Masala 2 tbsp
• In the mince, add red chilies, salt, coriander leaves, finely chopped green chilies, ginger garlic paste, tamarind pulp.
• In a clay pot, heat oil, add tomatoes paste, achaari masala, salt, red chili powder, and yogurt and fry well.
• Add masala mince and fry add ridged elbow.
• In the end , Before serving, Sprinkle green chilies and coriander leaves.
Dumpukht Behari Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Dumpukht Behari Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.