Galawat Kay Kabab | Lazzat | Chef Samina Jalil
Galawat kay kabab is a very mouth melting meat kabab you must try.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Galawat Kay Kabab ,Khajoor ka Shake and Mix Vegetable Karahi. This show of Lazzat with Chef Samina Jalil aired on 12 September 2019.
- Beef Mince 750g
- Coriander powder (roasted) 1-1/2tbsp
- Small cardamom (powder) 1tbsp
- Papaya (paste) 1-1/2tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1-1/2tbsp
- Aniseed (powder) 3/4tsp
- Big cardamom (powder) 1/2tsp
- Fried Onion (grinded) 3tbsp
- Green chili(grinded) 2tbsp
- Rose petals (dried) 2tbsp
- Gram flour (roasted) 2tbsp
- Yogurt (water drained) 2tbsp
- Clarified butter for frying
- Onion rings for garnishing
In chicken mince except for onion rings and clarified butter crush all the ingredients. Now set the mince for atleast an hour.
Then shape them into kabab and heat clarified butter to shallow fry. Serve with onion rings.
Milk 2 cups
Cardamom Powder 2 pinch
Ice 1 cup
Blend Milk, Dates, Bananas, Cardamom Powder and Ice well and serve in glass.