Lebanese Mince Pulao Complete Recipe | Chef Zarnak Sidhwa | Masala Tv
Check out the Lebanese Mince Pulao Complete Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lebanese Mince Pulao Complete Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lebanese Mince Pulao Complete Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Lebanese Mince Pulao Complete Recipe – Chef Zarnak Sidhwa – Masala Tv
#lebanesefood #quickrecipe #masalatv
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English, subscribe to this YouTube channel or go to our Website: https://www.masala.tv/
- Garam masala powder 1tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 1tbsp
- Garlic powder 1tbsp
- Coriander powder 1tbsp
- Cumin powder 1tbsp
- Nutmeg powder 1tbsp
- Ingredients For The Meat:
- Olive oil 2 tsp
- Onions (chopped) 2
- Garlic (crushed) 3clove
- Lamp or beef mince 500 gms
- Garam masala powder or seven spices1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2-1 tsp
- Black pepper to taste
- Ingredients For The Rice:
- Basmati rice 2 cups
- Water 3.5 cups
- Frozen peas 200 gms
- Salt 1 pinch
- Black pepper to taste
- Garam masala powder or seven spices as required
- Pine nuts as required
- Slivered almonds as required
- Parsley (chopped) as required
In a bowl, combine all ground spices.
For the minced meat:
1. In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil. Once hot, add the diced onions and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened, stirring continuously.
2. Add the crushed garlic, and cook for a further minute or so, then add the minced lamb.
3. Cook for a minute, breaking apart any clumps of meat with a wooden spoon, then add all the spices (seven spice or all spice, cinnamon, salt and black pepper). Continue cooking, a good 6-8 minutes until lamb is all cooked through and brown with no pink bits remaining. Keep stirring and breaking apart clumps of meat through out- you can even use a potato masher to break the meat apart a little.
4. If desired, drain any extra fat. Taste the mince and adjust for seasoning.
For the rice:
1. Soak the basmati rice for 15-20 minutes, then drain and rinse with water until water runs clear.
2. To a large saucepan, add the minced meat (I don’t always use all of it, I usually use around 300 grams or so), plus the drained basmati rice, the frozen peas, and 3.5 cups of water. Sprinkle with a big pinch of salt, pepper, and some additional all spice or seven spices. Stir to combine.
3. Bring the contents of the saucepan to a boil, uncovered, then cover with a tight fitting lid, reduce heat to a low simmer, and simmer for 20 minutes or until water is all absorbed. Remove pan from heat but let it sit covered for an additional 10 minutes, then uncover and fluff with a fork.
4. Garnish with toasted pine nuts/almonds (See notes) and chopped parsley, if desired
Lebanese Mince Pulao Complete Recipe – Chef Zarnak Sidhwa – Masala Tv in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lebanese Mince Pulao Complete Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.