Lucknowi Mutton Pulao Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Lucknowi Mutton Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lucknowi Mutton Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lucknowi Mutton Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mutton 500 grams
- Rice ½ kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Brown Onions ½ cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies (chopped) 4
- Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Allspice ½ tsp
- Mix Whole Spices 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf 1
- Saffron ¼ tsp
- Milk ¼ cup
- Cashew Nuts 10
- Raisins 12
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt 2 tsp
- Marinate mutton with salt red chili, cumin, coriander, and allspice powder for 30 min.
- Heat oil add brown onion with ginger garlic paste green chilies, cooks for 2 min.
- Add marinated mutton cook well cover and cook for 10 min.
- Open add water one cup again leave the mutton to get tender.
- In another pan add quarter cup ghee, with mix whole spices, bay leaf, cashew nuts, raisins, then add in the soak rice, fry for 2 min.
- Now add in the ¾ cooked mutton gravy into the rice.
- Stir to mix, add 2 cups water, and salt if required cover and cook for 20 min on low flame.
- When the rice and meat is cook pour the saffron on top of the pulao serve with Raita and katchumber.
Lucknowi Mutton Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lucknowi Mutton Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.