Masalaydar Lobia Chana Recipe
Check out the Masalaydar Lobia Chana Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Masalaydar Lobia Chana Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Masalaydar Lobia Chana Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Red beans 1 cup
- Kabuli chickpeas 1 cup
- Red lentil ½ cup
- Tamarind pulp 1 cup
- Tomato sauce 1 cup
- Tomato Puree ½ can
- Green chilies (cut lengthwise ) 8-10
- Soda bicarbonate 1 tsp
- Dried ginger powder 2 tbsp
- Cumin seed (roasted and crushed) 1 tbsp
- Onion (chopped) 2
- Salt to taste
- Lemon 2
- Mint leaves (chopped) 1 bunch
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Boil red beans and chick peas separately.
- On the other hand, keep red lentil to boil and when it’s boiled add 1 tsp soda.
- Now take 2 tbsp oil in wok, add in boiled red beans and fry it.
- Add in 1 cup tomato sauce, 1 tbsp crushed red chili and salt.
- After 5 minutes, add chick peas, ½ can tomato puree, 1 tbsp roasted and crushed cumin seeds and 1 cup tamarind pulp.
- Cook it on a low flame. Add in 8-10 chopped green chilies and simmer.
- In end add 2 chopped onions, 1 bunch of chopped mint leaves
- Add 2 lemon juice and few green chilies. Serve.