MOTI SUBZI PULAO Recipe | Rida Aftab in Tarka
Check out the MOTI SUBZI PULAO Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best MOTI SUBZI PULAO Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check MOTI SUBZI PULAO Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Rice (boiled) ½ kg
- Green Peas 1 cup
- Potatoes 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Carrots 2
- Green Chilies 6
- Butter 50 gms
- Currants 100 gms
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- For Moti:
- Mince 300 gms
- Onion 1
- Egg half
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Bread Slice 1
- Sat 1/2 tsp
- Green Chilies 2
- Oil For Frying
- In a pan, heat oil add black pepper, salt, cumin seeds, greenchilies, water and cook on low flame.
- When stock are left and removes from the stove.
- After this, in separate pan, heat oil add potatoes carrots, green peas, water and fry.
- When vegetables are tender, add boiled rice, salt and mix.
- Then add currants, stock let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- For Moti:
- In a chopper add mince, onion, egg, cumin seeds bread slices, salt, green chilies and chopped it.
- Now make small balls fry and take it out.
- In the end, pour vegetables pulao and serve.
MOTI SUBZI PULAO Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete MOTI SUBZI PULAO Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.