Mughlai Kebab Chicken Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Mughlai Kebab Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mughlai Kebab Chicken Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Mughlai Kebab Chicken Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Give this scrumptious and flavor rich whole chicken recipe a try & treat yourself with a tasty & healthy meal at home!
- Chicken 1 kg whole
- Eggs 2 beaten
- Flour 2 tbsp heaped
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Milk ¼ cup
- Onion 1 sliced
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 2
- Coriander leaves ½ cup
- All spice powder 1 ½ tsp
- Cumin powder 1 ½ tsp
- Nutmeg ¼ tsp
- Mace ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Blended Tomato 1
- Saffron essence ¼ tsp
- Powdered almonds 15
- Oil for frying
- Silver leaf as required
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Pistachio sliced for garnishing
- Salt 1 pinch
- Bread crumbs 2 tbsp
• Blend together eggs, flour, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, milk and ½ tsp salt, prick the chicken well with fork.
• Grind the onion, ginger garlic, green chilies and until it forms a smooth paste.
• In this paste add with all spices powder, cumin powder, nutmeg, mace, red chili powder and salt; apply it on the chicken both inside and out. Let it marinate for about 2 hours.
• Steam cook the chicken till tender about 20 minutes.
• Mix together yogurt, tomato puree, saffron, a pinch of salt and apply it to the steamed chicken, keep it aside for 15 minutes.
• Prepare egg batter by making eggs with flour. Add in some breadcrumbs too. Apply this mixture to the chicken.
• Then coat it with breadcrumbs.
• Deep fry this until chicken is light golden on low flame.
• In the left over curd and tomato puree mixture add cream and powdered almonds. Leave this on the stove until it thickens and serve this on the side.
• Once the chicken is done, remove it off the stove and cover it with silver leaf and garnish it with pistachios.