Nargasi chicken masala Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Nargasi chicken masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Nargasi chicken masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Nargasi chicken masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Oil ½ cup
- Whole mixed spices 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 grinded
- Khoya 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Eggs 2
- Spinach leaves 250 gm
- Saffron ¼ tsp
- Heat ¼ cup oil fry chicken pieces until light golden, remove from oil fry grinded onion, ginger garlic paste for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, salt, chili powder, chicken with ½ cup water, cook till chicken tender.
- Dissolve saffron in little water and add to the chicken mixture.
- Now remove chicken from masala and keep aside.
- In another pan heat remaining ¼ cup oil, fry well washed, chopped spinach leaves with the masala from the meat and khoya.
- Cook on slow flame until spinach is cooked.
- Beat 2 eggs, spread on the spinach when the eggs set place the chicken pieces over it.
- Remove it in a serving dish.
Nargasi chicken masala Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Nargasi chicken masala Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.