Paneer Paratha Recipe
Check out the Paneer Paratha Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Paneer Paratha Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Paneer Paratha Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
IngredientsFor The Dough
- 3/4 cup Plain flour
- 3/4 cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp Oil
- To taste Salt
- To Be Mixed Into aStuffing
- 1 1/2 cups Cheese
- 2 tbspfinely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1 tspChili powder
- 1 tspDried mango powder
- To taste Salt
MethodsFor the dough
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into soft, smooth dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Keep aside. How to proceed
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 75 mm. (3″) diameter using whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place one portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle. Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a square of 125 mm. (5″) using whole wheat flour.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle), using a little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 4 more parathas.
Paneer Paratha Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Paneer Paratha Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Tahir Chaudhary at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Tahir Chaudhary.