Sindhi Biryani Recipe | Quick Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Sindhi Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Sindhi Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Sindhi Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This traditional sindhi biryani is super spicy and jam-packed with flavors! So do give it a try.
- Chicken 750 grams
- Sela rice boiled 750 grams
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Water 3-4 cups
- Green chili 12-15
- Green coriander 1 bunch
- Mint ½ bunches
- Oil 1 cup
- All spices mix 2 tbsp
- Bay leaves 1-2
- Dry plumps 8-10
- Yellow food colour as required
- Nutmeg and Mace powder 1 tbsp
- Khewra essence 8-10 drops
- Fried onions 2
- Peas 1 cup
- Lemon slices 8-10
- Potatoes ½ kg
- Tomatoes chopped few
- Boil sela rice in a water of salt, bay leaves & all spice mix, drain water of rice when it gets boiled.
- In a deep skillet add chicken, water, salt, red chili powder, all spices mix, turmeric and ginger garlic paste to cook until chicken tenders.
- In a bowl, mix yellow food color in the yogurt.
- Boil the peas and potatoes separately.
- Now add potatoes to cook till stock remains to 2 to 3 cups.
- Then add boiled peas and mix it.
- Then in a wok chicken keep aside then add green coriander, mint, green chili, sliced tomatoes, lemon slices,dry plumps, all spices, nutmeg powder, mace powder, thickly and fried onions mix.
- After this yellow food color mix in yogurt. Then rice and a cup of stock mix add hot oil, yellow color and leave on low flame.
- When ready then serve with Raita.