Singaporean Rice Recipe
Check out the Singaporean Rice Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Singaporean Rice Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Singaporean Rice Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Rice 2 cups
Egg Noodles 1 Packet
Boneless Chicken ½ kg
Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
Chili Sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp
Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
Garlic Clove 6
Green Chili 6
Turmeric ½ tsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
Black Pepper 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Cream ½ cup
Oil ½ cup
• In saucepan boil 1 packet egg noodles.
• In another frying pan add ½ cup oil, heat and then add small small chicken pieces.
• After this add 1 tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp salt, 2 tbsp chili sauce, 2 tbsp tomato ketchup along with 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
• Along with this add 2 finely chopped capsicum. Turn off the flame.
• Dish out rice on one platter then pour noodles on top, ½ cup cream along with 2 tbsp mayonnaise.
• Also pour ready chicken.
• Now heat the remaining oil then add 6 horizontally chopped garlic cloves.
• In the end add 6 green chilies. Give beghair to rice.
• Singaporean rice is ready to serve.
Singaporean Rice Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Singaporean Rice Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.