Turkish Kabab Pulao Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Turkish Kabab Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Turkish Kabab Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Turkish Kabab Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Are you a Turkish food lover? Must try this fluffy, buttery, rich and very delicious Turkish Kabab Pulao recipe Now!
- Beef mince ½ kg
- Egg 1
- Bread slice 1
- Onion 1
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Sumac 1 tsp
- All spices powder ½ tsp
- Green chili 2-3
- Oil for frying
- Soaked basmati rice 400 grams
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Mix whole all spices 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Food color 2 pinch
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Saffron 2 pinch
- Oil ½ cup
- Chopped onion 1
- Green coriander for garnishing
- Water as required
- Chilgoza pine as required
- Mix all kabab ingredients using a chopper.
- Make kababs using a seekh.
- For Pulao heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
- After this add whole spices and fry.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Add yogurt and roast well; then add chicken stock and water.
- Then mix soaked rice and saffron in it as well.
- When starts simmering, add food color and leave it for steaming.
- Remove from the stove and place it on top kababs.
- Garnish it with green coriander and serve it hot!