3 Types of Croissants Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the 3 Types of Croissants Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best 3 Types of Croissants Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check 3 Types of Croissants Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Learn to make these amazing croissants within 3 minutes! These easy homemade croissants will make your tea time so much more delicious!
- Flour 600 gm
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Sugar 60 gm
- Unsalted butter 100 gm
- Yeast 20 gm
- Bread improver 5 gm
- Milk 1 ½ cup
- Unsalted margarine 225 gm
- Water ¼ – ½ cup
- Egg for brushing
Ingredients for Filling:
- Chocolate chips as required
- Chicken chunks as required
- Mozzarella cheese 100 gm
- For making the dough mix flour, salt, sugar, yeast and bread improver.
- Then add in unsalted butter and milk; mix it in as well.
- Once the dough is combined, let it rest for proofing.
- Then roll it out.
- Fold it thrice and let it rest for another 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough 5 cm thick and 24 inch long.
- Cut out triangles from it.
- Place the filling you like on the wider side of the triangle and roll these triangles to create croissants.
- Leave these for proofing for 15 minutes.
- Brush these with egg and bake at 190°C – 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat and bake at 190°C for 10 minutes.