Achari Daal Lauki Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Achari Daal Lauki Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Achari Daal Lauki Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Achari Daal Lauki Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the quick & easy recipe of achari daal sabzi. It is super tasty, spicy and healthy. Give it a try!
- Boiled Bengal Gram ½ kg
- Bottle gourd ½ kg
- Tomatoes 250 grams
- Finely Chopped Ginger 1 piece
- Onion 1
- Green Chilies 4
- Mustard Seeds ½ tsp
- Nigella Seeds ½ tsp
- Fennel Seeds ½ tsp
- Garlic Cloves 4
- Butter 100 grams
- Crushed Red Chili 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Boil lentil with turmeric till it tenders.
- Remove from the stove, heat oil, add onion and fry.
- Add bottle gourd, green chilies, tomatoes, mustard seeds, nigella seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seed, and red chili, salt and fry well.
- When bottle gourd is tender, add boil Bengal gram and mix well.
- For tempering, heat butter, add garlic and fry.
- Add cumin seeds and give tempering on daal.