Chicken Cheese Parathay by Zubaida Tariq
Chicken Cheese Paratha recipe by Chef Zubaida Tariq on live cooking show “Handi” at Masala TV Only.
- Chicken Fillet 2
- Cottage Cheese (grated) 1 packet
- Black Pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chilies (crushed) 4
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) 1 bunch
- Whole Wheat 2 cups
- Oil (for frying) as required
- Flour 2 tbsp
- For Boiling Chicken:
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Black Pepper 4
- Boil chicken fillets with 4 garlic cloves and 4 black pepper. Now finely chop chicken fillets
- Knead 2 cups whole wheat with salt.
- Mix together 1 packet cottage cheese, finely chopped chicken, crushed green chilies, 1 tsp crushed black pepper, 1 bunch finely chopped coriander leaves and salt .
- NOow dissolve 2 tbsp flour in some water and keep it aside.
- Roll small dough balls in the shape of a roti and spread ready chicken and cheese mixture in between. Now brush the edges of the roti with flour mixture and place another roti and seal the edges.
- Heat tawa and cook roti from both sides with oil and serve hot wit chutney.
Chicken cheese parathay are always yummy to try in breakfast. For more breakfast recipes, lunch recipes, dinner recipes – Stay tune to Masala TV.