Gujrati dhokery Recipe
Check out the Gujrati dhokery Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Gujrati dhokery Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Gujrati dhokery Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Semolina ½ kg
- Gram flour 250 gm
- Sour curd ½ kg
- Fruit salt 2 tbsp diluted in little water
- White cumin seeds 1 ½ tsp
- Ingredients for chatni
- Cocom 50 gm
- Kashmiri red chili 6 soaked for 4 hours
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Soak cocom and red chili for 4 to 6 hours, cook both 1 cup water grind well with garlic paste, heat ¼ cup oil add cumin 1 tsp whole add the chatni cook for 5 minutes and remove, serve with dhokery.
- Method for steaming dhokery
- Grease your mold take ¼ batter from soaked semolina mixture
- Add to it ¾ tsp fruit salt mixed with ¼ cup water add to the batter, mix and pour in molds, top with dash of chili powder, white cumin, chopped coriander leaves, cover and steam for 10 minutes serve with chatni.
Gujrati dhokery Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Gujrati dhokery Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.