Honey Cake Recipe | Quick Recipe
Take a break from mainstream chocolate cakes and make this honey cake at home. It will make your Meethi Eid extra sweet & delightful!
Ingredients for cake:
- Eggs 5
- Sugar 1 cup
- Oil 100 gm
- Honey 3-4 tbsp
- Flour 1½ cup
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Whipped cream 200 gm
- Sweet yogurt ½ cup
- Honey 4 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
- Cake crumbs as required
• Beat eggs and sugar together.
• Then add oil and honey, beat well.
• Now add vanilla essence and flour. Fold properly.
• Then bake at 160°c for 25 minutes.
• Create three layers out of the cake
• Mix honey with water and brush this mixture on top of each layer.
• Mix together half cup of cream and a quarter cup of yogurt for the filling for the inner layer.
• In a piping bag add honey and sprinkle it on the inner layers.
• For icing the top layer, do it with whipped cream and add cake crumbs to finish off the final coating.