Hyderabadi Mutton Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Hyderabadi Mutton Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Hyderabadi Mutton Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Hyderabadi Mutton Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is a scrumptious and easy-to-follow recipe of Hyderabadi Mutton. Serve it with hot naan and raita to enjoy it at its fullest.
- Boiled mutton ½ kg
- Tomatoes ½ kg
- Green chilies 8
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Green coriander ½ bunch
- Onion 1
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 6
- Tamarind pulp 2 tbsp
- Boil mutton with a hint of salt.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry onion and green chilies.
- Then add salt, ginger garlic and cook till then meat tenders.
- After this add tomatoes, mustard seeds, curry leaves, turmeric and black pepper and roast on high heat.
- Then add in beef and mix well.
- Add in the mutton stock.
- Let it cook until the ingredients are well blended in.
- Finally add green coriander and turn off the stove.
- Serve it hot and fresh!