Jalebi Recipe | Quick Recipes
Learn to make crispy, juicy and delicious jalebi at home in 30 minutes!
Ingredients For Sugar Syrup:
- Sugar 1 kg
- Water 400 ml
- Cardamoms 3-4
- Flour 500 gm
- Rang kat ¼ tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Water as required
• In the sugar add water and cardamoms.
• Cook until it become thick.
• Allow it to cool.
• Then in the flour add rant kat and water. Mix well.
• Now add baking soda, mix for about 2 minutes.
• Leave it for about 10 minutes.
• Now heat oil and fry the jalebi.
• Once it is fried fully dip to the sugar syrup and serve.