Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar Recipe | Rida Aftab
Check out the Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar by Rida Aftab recipe by Rida Aftab is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Tarka” on Masala TV only. For more special eid recipes and related eid ul fitr recipes, stay tune to Masala TV.
- Finely Chopped Dry Mngoes 1 kg
- Vinegar cup
- Mustard Seeds 4 tsp
- Nigella Seeds 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds 4 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
- Red Chilies (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Garlic Cloves 2 tbsp
- Jaggery 2 tbsp
- Green Chilies 250 gms
- Oil ½ cup
1. In a pan, add vinegar when boils come add fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, cunin seeds and saffron.
2. Now in vinegar add masala powder, crushed red chilies, salt, turmeric, jaggery and removes from the stove.
3. In jar add finely chopped raw mangoes, pour oil and mix it.
4. Delicious kairi ka sirkay wala achar is ready.
Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar by Rida Aftab is ready to be served among family with joy. For more achar recipes, eid ul fitr & eid recipes special by Chef Rida, keep browsing Masala TV.
Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Kairi Ka Sirkay Wala Achar Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.