Kebabi Masala Koftay Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Kebabi Masala Koftay Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kebabi Masala Koftay Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kebabi Masala Koftay Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Give this scrumptious and flavor rich whole chicken recipe a try & treat yourself with a tasty & healthy meal at home!
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Allspice ½ tsp
- Bread slice 2 soaked in milk
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
Ingredients for Gravy:
- Roasted & crushed coriander 1 tbsp
- Roasted & crushed cumin ½ tbsp
- Grinded almonds 10
- All spice powder ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes blended 3 and sieved
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Chopped onion ½ cup
- Olive oil ¼ cup
METHOD FOR KOFTAY:
• Put all the ingredients in chopper, chop and mix them well,
• Create small balls, shallow fry and keep aside.
METHOD FOR GRAVY:
• In a wok heat ¼ cup oil, add ginger garlic paste with all the rest of the ingredients, fry well till oil comes on top.
• Add koftas, cover with the lid and leave it for about 10 minutes.
• Lastly sprinkle chopped coriander leaves, serve with chapatti or paratha.